EVENT: Europe Day 2017 – Family Day!
That’s right people, Europe Day is just around the corner and we’ve gathered up all our European friends to celebrate in style – of course, we want you to be there!
Join us as we celebrate Europe Day with a family day featuring all things European!
Stop by throughout the afternoon for:
- 20 minute sample language classes in:
- We’ll also have a selection of fun games and puzzles along with outdoor activities for the kids and adults alike!
- German book sale – all books will be $1.00!
- 5:00pm: join us for a lecture on European Opera, or a workshop with Théâtre du Rêve, a French theatre company based here in Atlanta.
- 6:30pm: we’ll be showing a selection of European short films by Eurochannel along with a wine and cheese reception.
Please use the link below to register for the European short films screening as space is limited:
There’s definitely something for everyone! We hope to see you there!
Don’t forget, you can keep up with everything that’s going on here at the Goethe Atlanta by following us on social media: