We always tell you about our upcoming events but what if you couldn’t make it and you wanted to know how it all went? Well here’s where you can find out! We’ll post reviews of all our events after they’ve happened, then if you missed out you can still feel like you were part of the action and plan your calendar for next year to make sure you save the date!
- OUTREACH – Germany Unwrapped & Georgia State German Convention – We certainly got out and about in our local community in January, heading to Whitewater High School in Fayetteville and the Georgia State German Convention where we took Dyko to perform.
- In Pictures: November at the Goethe! – Wine tasting, lunchtime films and a reception and eyewitness account with Thomas Raufeisen, it was all going on in November.
- October at the Goethe! – We look back at what we got up to in October, including the German Career Day, a European Science Café lecture and A Word on Art.
- Fall Starts Here! – Take a look back at the events we hosted to kick off the fall season.
- In Pictures: World Cup Final 2014 Viewing Party – Germany made to to the final (and won!), we had a viewing party, here’s what happened!
- In Pictures: A Word on Art at Emory University – A group of members and supporters went on a trip to Emory University to check out some original works by Martin Luther.
- In Pictures: The ‘Worlds Best Ads’ Party – Along with our friends at the Alliance Française, we hosted a party screening some of the best commercial’s from across the world.
- In Pictures: The Green Market – We joined some of our fellow Colony Square friends at a market outside the building.
- In Pictures: 8th German Language Breakfast – We hosted our 8th German Language Breakfast, this time at the Goethe-Zentrum Atlanta with keynote speaker, the Consul General of Greece Vassilios Gouloussis
- In Pictures: Kulturhäuser der DDR – We opened our new exhibition about the culture program in the DDR with a film and a lecture from the documentary makers.
- Some very important visitors! – The Chairman of the Board of the Checkpoint Charlie Foundation and a couple of his colleagues stopped by to say hello.
- In Pictures: 7th German Language Breakfast – We got up early and headed to Café Intermezzo for our 7th German Language Breakfast
- Treffpunkt Goethe: Greece and Europe in Myth and History – The Goethe-Zentrum plays host to an event sponsored by the Greek Consulate in Atlanta and Georgia State University
- In Pictures: The Goethe Family Circle Event – We welcome the inaugural members into our Goethe Family Circle
- In Pictures: Hélène Berr Exhibit Opening – More than 130 people turned out to see the exhibition launch!
- In Pictures: Piano Battle: Black and White are ready to Fight! – We look back at the fabulous event!